Saturday 6 April 2019

Two .months holiday , good to be back.

My last post was the  10 January it's the 5th of April now the people at Google wouldn't let me into my blog as I forgot my google password but sorted it all out now I hope but you never know. These pictures were taken in January when the sun was shining and we were in drought now it's raining and has been for a week or two and cooling off too. 




Lots of growth even if it was a long hot summer with little rain.




Tomorrow if it stops raining I will go outside and show you what I've been doing in the last few months.






Moth vine everywhere but it been very wet in the last two weeks it's just going off must get rid of it soon before the little bulbs form. but it is pretty when it flowers.





The driveway without Charlie the car I will make it a garden with pots the cement is very thick and cracked so no way am I removing it.

Removing the pots have given me more room in the back yard feels bigger now.
And most things grow very well down the side morning sun helps.


I have two pallets gardens
one with herbs, the green rocks glow in the dark and the solar lights help me find the right herbs.
These are all pots






All seams happy here at the moment.

26 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back.
    As always I love your garden and would really, really like some of your rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are back to sunshine again so I guess we lost our rain you might find it.
      Merle.........

      Delete
  2. Welcome back.
    All the plants are lovely and green - good to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back! We missed you :)
    I like the birdcage with flowers in it, what is the plant with copper coloured leaves, 4th from bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a collous not sure of the spelling but the colour changes with how much sun it gets.
      Merle..............

      Delete
  4. Hari Om
    I was wondering what had happened! Good to know it was just a tech issue and nothing more serious in life. I arrived in OZ on Thursday morning - having left rain and snow - to have to buy an umbrella here!!! Oh well... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you in Sydney, the weather is very nice now.
      Merle..............

      Delete
  5. Welcome back! Your garden and plants are looking wonderful. enjoy your day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much greenery! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lost a few plants in the long hot summer but the others have filled in the gaps.
      Merle...........

      Delete
  7. A warm welcome back.
    So nice to see all of your photographs - a nice lot of greenery :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. The call went out, where is Merle? Here she is, back again. I enjoyed a ramble through your garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good ramble is always enjoyable.
      Merle..........

      Delete
  9. .. the sunshine in the yard is wonderful .. xxxxx
    the rain has made everything so lush and lovely ..Yay Autumn .. xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have had pretty nice weather the last couple of weeks but I have a feeling a cold winter is just around the corner.
      Merle.........

      Delete
  10. Your garden is beautiful, Autumn is my favorite season, your pallette herb garden is a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fresh herbs are always handy in the garden.
      Merle...........

      Delete
  11. How long were you in a drought?

    We were in a drought at least 6 years. We had lots of rain this past winter - quite rare for us. Our garden is doing well after all that rain.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Parts of NSW were in drought for 3 years but it's not over yet we have had some rain but not a lot.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
  13. We Offer Loan At A Very Low Rate Of 3%. If Interested, Kindly Contact Us. email us at (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com) /whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyĆŖn dį»‹ch vį»„ vįŗ­n chuyį»ƒn hĆ ng đi mį»¹ mįŗ·t hĆ ng nĘ°į»›c hoa phĆ”p chĆ­nh hĆ£ng hay dį»‹ch vį»„ cĆ”ch mua hĆ ng trĆŖn ebay viį»‡t nam tį»« dį»‹ch vį»„ mua hĆ ng mį»¹ cĆ¹ng vį»›i mua hĆ ng trĆŖn amazon ship vį» viį»‡t nam uy tĆ­n, giĆ” rįŗ».

    ReplyDelete

Hello