Friday 13 April 2018

Last week.

 Our skyline is changing these are 15 story buildings going up at our railway stations.Three new buildings all units, when we moved here 28 years ago you could not build over 3 stories how things have changed.
 Cranes everywhere

 
 I met my friend Barbarba, and we went over to the twins place so she could see them before they left for their new  country, two weeks to go or maybe three.

 This was knitted meat in a shop window not sure if it was a butchers, yarn shop or a cafe but it was a very different display for a front window.

 We did some shopping and played in the park for a while then headed for home.
 This morning I woke had breakfast came back to make my bed but it was unavailable because there was a Leeroy in it.
 I painted my toilet and put new floor covering down.
It feel cleaner anyway.
And cleaned out the pantry, threw out old stuff, my daughter gave me a box of food she will not be able to use.

27 comments:

  1. The twins are gorgeous - and growing so fast.
    Jazz is a bed hog too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats do sleep in funny places.
      Merle..........

      Delete
  2. I love a good pantry cleanout. Barbara is looking well. I usually have Lola on the bed and just pull things as straight as I can without disturbing her too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pantry clean out makes you feel you have done something good and you can find things.Barbara is doing well that was a long walk and her knee held out, no pain
      Merle..........

      Delete
  3. The twins are growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Those knitted sausages and the sausage wallpaper were all too much for this vego! golly, enjoy every last minute with the twins... and Leroy was only keeping it warm for you! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knitted sausages I'm not a vego but I find them a bit weid too.
      Merle..........

      Delete
  5. I make my bed around a cat most every morning, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She usually waits till the bed is made.
      Merle...........

      Delete
  6. Leeroy looks relaxed and comfortable and the knitted meats are something I've never seen before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leeroy is pretty much always relaxed.
      It was a first for me too.
      Merle.................

      Delete
  7. .. hi Merle ... thanks for the invite on Wednesday ... it was wonderful to spend the day with the twins .... I love the photo of me with them .. thanks ... xxxxxx <3 .. Barb .. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post! Awww, Leeroy captured my heart, what a sweetheart relaxing on the bed! I am smiling...too cute!
    Wishing you a beautiful day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats are the best at relaxing.
      Merle..........

      Delete
  9. spring, a productive time of year!! the twins are gorgeous, those eyes are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always good to give cupboards a good clean.
    Twins a re looking good as they usually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found food with use by dates 2015 this time I kept my reading glasses close by so I could see the dates.
      Merle............

      Delete

Hello