Friday 9 November 2012

A new camera and moving onThe

The two on the left are moving to another state, Mr sleepy is starting a new job in a couple of weeks (he is my son) his wife the pretty one in the middle will follow him in a couple of months so there is lots of activity going on at this time. 

This is Ian our neighbour  he is on the move too,  he is moving up the coast to his beach house.

This is a carpet of purple from my jackrandra the flowers have been falling for a couple  of days now.

They are all over the garden.

This is a new camera so I'm not so good with it yet,  but I did scrub up the barbque for summer.

A lovely rose



Just some more bits and pieces

1 comment:

  1. Hi Merle! Love your garden pathways. Nice to see your photos. And I loved your Australian accent in the video! Thanks for sharing.

    Also, for your visit and comment to my blog. Susan

    ReplyDelete

Hello