Tuesday 2 June 2020

Back to the old system

Well I gave it a go and it was so confusing so back on the old one. I had all the photos lined up and tried to save them and they all disappeared by that time I was ready to throw the computer out the window so better the devil you know than the one you don't,

This is my latest painting which I don't mind but not sure what that red reflection is in the photo.
And this is a cockroach that climbed up the lace curtain in the loungeroom there is a spider attached he raced down the curtain killed the cockroach and tried to take it undercover to eat it but as he was only a third of the size and couldn't move it, he was only a small house spider and I was surprised that he could kill a cockroach  but there you go both came to a sticky end spiders and insects are allowed in my garden but not to happy with them in the house.



We  had a lovely rainbow but faded a bit by the time I got the camera.
Another painting

The magies new home stuck in candle wax so they don't fall over maybe the hit the turps when I not looking.

Just some garden pictures
Some are in pots and some are growing in pallets filled with dirt

Sitting in the sun The beer fairy is very good at this.


We have done a bit of home stuff lately.
Put the drainhole plug in in the bathroom I don't like tiles on the bathroom floor to cold and sometimes to slippery so we have wood .
and painted the fan blades since put back the light fixture
and half cleaned the oven not the racks yet.

I finished this painting .

17 comments:

  1. I had trouble with photos (and sizing them) on the new blogger too. So I have reverted until they take that option away from us.
    Love your paintings, the rainbow and your garden.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I will stick with the old system too.
      Merle........

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    Yes, as I (re)commented yesterday, the updated version does take a bit of working out - but I did manage to schedule several posts with minimal trouble; the images being the trickiest part. By the sounds of it, you may be used to selecting multiple images and uploading them all at once? I've never really done that, so am not sure how it would be with the update... but I really like the drag and drop option. If you have your images in your gallery or files, just put the file into minimised mode and then bring it up beside the upload box and do exactly that, drag from file and drop into Blogger upload. Once they are in, click on them and a little box of icons for aligning (right, left, centre) plus a 'pen' icon which you click to find the resize options, and a little 'toggle' icon for placing captions.

    Does that help? YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured out how to use it but when I went to post it just all dropped out so back to the old system.
      Merle........

      Delete
  3. That's a great idea with the maggies. I really don't want to try the new blogger, but I think they will change over anyway from July 1st.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They most likely will we will cross that bridge when we come to it.
      Merle................

      Delete
  4. Haven't tried the new blogger as yet, but might have a go before too long. Your plants in the garden are coming along nicely and your husband sitting there in deep thought.
    Your paintings are lovely, especially like the bird one.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most likely sleeping in the sun I do that when I can.
      Merle............

      Delete
  5. Interesting photos. I think we have to go to the new blogger at the end of the month. A timber floor in your bathroom is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people think it's odd to have a wooden floor but it is warmer and we had to replace all the floor as it was tiled and got wet and rotted away so not likely to retile.
      Merle........

      Delete
  6. Yay for the ittsy bittsy spider!!
    Your paintings are lovely.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ittsy bittsy is no more.
      thank you
      Merle...........

      Delete
  7. That little girl is tickling that little boy's foot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like your paintings, the rainbow is nice to see and your garden is looking good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    Your garden looks so nice, I could sit there in the sunshine. Beautiful paintings, I love the birds. Is the last painting of your grandchildren? I am hoping to stick to the old blogger version. Take care, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello