Wednesday 14 November 2018

First day in New Zealand.

 I spent my first day checking out the garden and taking a few shots, my daughter and her partner are renting for a while this is the place they are staying at it's a lovely house built on the side of a hill as everything is flat land is rare in Wellington but all so green everything just grows, this is the start of spring flowers everywhere. 
 Blue and purple seam to be the theme in this garden.





 Even the lawn has flowers.
 BLUEBELLS just so pretty
 The deck is weathered wood and large



 Not sure what this is but it looked interesting.

 Just a touch of red at the edges.


Just my sort of garden wild and free but the gardener was coming two days after I left to tidy it all up.

19 comments:

  1. It's all just loverly. Green. Flowers. Loverly. Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous garden! (except for the Jasmine I see in picture 12)
    I LOVE the deck, it's the best one I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you not happy with Jasmine my son feels the same way about it.
      Merle..........

      Delete
  3. The garden looks very much like you, and quite nice. I like Wellington for its hills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, all the flowers are gorgeous. I like the deck too. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely flowers and so many of them.
      Merle............

      Delete
  5. It’s so good to hear from you! It is a beautiful garden and a lovely deck, what a beautiful place to live, I love the iris and all the purple flowers,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit to cold for me I like my sun most of the time.
      Merle..........

      Delete
  6. Looks as if it's a pretty garden Merle.
    Nice photos to look at and yes, it's ever so green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like our area at the moment but we are having some rain at the moment.
      Merle.............

      Delete
  7. Beautiful photos I love wild rambling gardens too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks a lovely garden, I like the decking too.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this place is heavenly Merle!

    Your daughters choose beautiful place to spend vacancies !
    I LOVED the house surrounded by so much greenery !

    ReplyDelete

Hello