Friday 6 July 2018

Augus in the garden


These little fellows are not happy about the move I lost a few in the last couple of years.




He does not like the chimes a lot of barking when the wind blows and they tinkle .






Today reached 25c a new record for the middle of july a wonderful day to be outside,
Angus and I spent the morning outside cleaning up leaves and pottering around.
My flash is going off but Angus is still a good looking dog for his age.
Most of the morning he relaxed in the sun, he does that very well.
But kept a eye on what I was doing,
I moved the fairy garden


My daughters  tree is doing well the other one is just a stick but might come round in spring.


This area has a lot of dead wood

Overgrown bogie with thorns so you must go slow
The compost bin is rotting away.





Leroy wandered out to see what was happening  but didn't stay long back to bed for her.

19 comments:

  1. It does look like a grand day for pottering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. We got to 17 yesterday (unheard of for us at this time of year). Of course I was out all day. Today, and for the next few days we will struggle to reach double figures. Angus does look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is colder now didn't last long.
      Merle.........

      Delete
  3. Angus is looking happy. I love your fairy garden and it looks like your compost bin is turning itself into compost. I need to get out and tidy up a bit too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My compost bin is dissolving .
      Merle.........

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous dog there having a wonder around your backyard..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a lovely animal if
      not a bit crazy.
      Merle...........

      Delete
  5. Hari OM
    Angus, good to see you have the garden 'residents' herded and in order! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arthur is looking very fine. I hope you gnomes weren't stolen. 25 degrees in Sydney! I missed that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be Angus, not Arthur.

      Delete
    2. No some were broken not sure how but often found after the twins were here, but now I can buy new ones which is fun.
      I was amazing day for winter.
      Merle.........

      Delete
  7. Hello, I love all the Angus photos. He is handsome. The gnomes are cute too. Enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Merle! What a gloriously warm July for you - looks like you made the most of the beautiful weather. And cute Angus, too! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to see all the photographs of Angus.
    I love gnomes and every garden should have at least one fairy, but preferably more!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I left a comment on here before, Merle, but I don't think it went through. Look at all your gnomes, they're so cute. And your fairy garden is delightful. I still want to make a fairy garden for my grandchildren someday. Angus is sure a good looking fellow, and a loyal companion I'm sure. It's always fun to see your garden. When we moved, I lost my garden and rose bushes.

    Now I want to get myself a little gnome seeing all of yours. : ) Have a good week, Merle.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Hello