Friday, 15 March 2013

REVAMPING THE GARDEN TABLE A FEW OLD PICTURES AND OFF ON A HOLIDAY.E


My garden table was in a bad way weeks of rain and humid weather had taken their toll, it was wood stained but had gone a very dead colour and would needed a lot of sanding to bring it back so I just painter it lavender to cheer it up.


When the weather is nice it's a good spot to sit and paint also lunch it nice out here under the trees.


As I'm off to visit my sister for a week, up the coast, it's a nine hour train trip but you see so much of the countryside, I will enjoy the trip. This is my christening photo I 'm the one in white not looking to happy, my sister is the a picture in lavender and mum and dad looking very young, love the hats.  


This was a painting of us in Hyde park painted from a little photo.


As you can see the twins are settling in.

These two are having a chat, I just like this picture, what do you think they are saying. 

11 comments:

  1. "I don't care if you tell or not, I'm going out!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they would go outside, these are house cats never been outside my other two are adventure girls, climb trees chase mice [sometime they catch them] and walk me to the corner. Merle...

      Delete
  2. Great post and I love the cats chatting in the window- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got that shot on an off chance , haven't seen them together on that window again.
      Merle.....

      Delete
  3. I think your cats are saying "You go first, and run for your life." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know these two remind me of the two cats in Lady and The Tramp
      Merle.....

      Delete
  4. I love your outdoor seating area! What a gorgeous place to sit and have lunch:) Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice spot a few to many mozzies yet it will be good in a month or two.
      Merle......

      Delete
  5. Oh have a wonderful visit with your sister. That sounds like great fun. I think your lavender topped table with the pretty green chairs is lovely. It looks like a very enjoyable spot for taking in a beautiful day.

    The cat conversation:

    "You stay there, I'll be right back."

    or perhaps...

    "Don't rush me!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the windows Merle! I hope you have alovely time with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Merle... Love the cats on the windowsill.
    Your
    christening photo is beautiful...and so is your painting....
    Hugs..
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

2 Weeks worth.

Here we are eating out, Clemmy was helping me with the toast, I just love the look on her face. Well th...