Saturday 13 January 2018

Red sky at night, the twins are a delight.

The sky was blood red this afternoon just before nightfall,  it only lasted for about 10 Mts but I was lucky enough to get a few shots.










It is so much easier when they go onto cows milk just fill and go they handle it themselves and often share the bottles when they were on the baby milk they had different formulas.
The twins have started preschool too so now I only spend Wednesday and Thursday at their place much easier on the back but they are so mature now not so much picking up but it is still nice to cuddle them. 



Look at that face a bit of dinner on the chin and sides.

But that smile is out of this world.




So cheeky but very cute.



Me just sitting on the side, just resting.

Sometimes they read the same book.


and the washing machine has always been very interesting, not sure what the tongs are for.



15 comments:

  1. they are beautiful babies, I am very jealous I am lol, gosh they are getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Pre-school already? Oh my... I love a red sky. Happy New Year Mel!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those teeth. And tongs. Perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I like the sky pictures but the ones of the twins trump everything. They are just beautiful children!! Just so much fun at that age! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bouncing and beautiful.
    Pre school already? How did that happen.
    Love that sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look lovely and very happy. Two days is plenty for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're so adorable, cheeky and happy too. I'm smiling from ear to ear here.
    I've never managed to get photos of a red sky, I usually notice sunset when it is gone with just a yellow glow left.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, the twins are so cute. I love their beautiful eyes. Pretty red sky and adorable twin photos. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tell you when I see those babies and their blue eyes and innocence it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy little ones, they sure are a delight.
    The sky is nice also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos of the sky and the twins are growing so quickly they are becoming very independent little people

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those TODDLERS are so adorable! I had to stop myself from saying "babies!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing color in the sky! The twins look so cute and happy! Beautiful blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yes those adorable twins are a delight to see and OH those eyes and smiles! I bet they keep you all happy all the day long too
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  15. What adorable babies. I bet you have all kinds of fun with them
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Hello